This change was implemented in May 2017.
New version is richer in features, and there are changes to the way it works:
- You can now send reports directly from the software via MS Outlook.
- Installation and upgrading process is now easier.
- Improved search functionality.
- Automated licensing – managed between our server and your application.
- You no longer create batch to enter new payment summaries: in new version:
- you enter new payment summaries first and then
- collect them into batch to lodge them.
- All not lodged records will be kept in one place where you can easily see what is outstanding to lodge.
- You can export all records as separate PDF files, you can e-mail them to Employees from the application.
- License is now divided into Business and Accounting. Business license allows payment summaries only for one business: supplier of the file. Accounting license allows payment summaries for unlimited businesses (Clients of the practice). Both licenses allow unlimited Employees. Both licenses are annual.
- All versions are network versions with unlimited users.
- You can manage multiple files (each requires separate license).